The Engulf art Platform www.engulf.art (“The Platform”) is created and operated by Engulf Event Management L.L.C.
How to place an order:
The Artworks are offered for sale on the Seller’s website, subject to their availability.
Each of the Artwork offered comes with a short description regarding the concept, medium, size, genre, etc.
To order an Artwork, users can select their preferred artwork and add to cart. After checking that the order information is correct and accurate, they can submit their personal and payment details to confirm the order.
The platform will place the item and payment on hold and check availability with the vendor/artist before sending final confirmation and accepting payment. This can take anywhere from 1 to 24 hours.
If the Artwork is no longer available, an email informing the Buyer will be sent within 48 hours, canceling the order.
When the artwork is confirmed to be available by the vendor, the payment is accepted and the buyer will receive an email confirmation regarding their order.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Workshops and Event Calendar:
Please ensure you have read the date and details of the event before booking an event. Once a workshop or art class is booked and paid for, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of the event. You can cancel the event within 24 hours of booking the event. Events cannot be canceled if there is less than 48 hours left the event commences.
SALE PRICES AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
The prices and delivery charges for each item will be listed individually by the vendors. Please ensure you note down your address accurately for shipping costs to be estimated. The delivery and packaging costs depend on the type of artwork, its dimensions, its weight, as well as the place of delivery. The payment of the artwork price by the Buyer to the Seller is made via the payment services from Telr using credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or bank transfer. After the platform informs the user/buyer that the item is available from the buyer/artist, we will keep the item on hold for 24 hours to receive the payment either by credit card or bank transfer.
DELIVERY OF THE ARTWORKS
The delivery of the Artworks is made at the address provided on the order summary form, during the business hours and according to the procedures laid down by the carrier chosen upon ordering. Shipping of the artwork will occur by courier or postal services, depending on location or buyer and seller. The shipping fees will depend on size and weight of artwork and distance being shipped. Items will be shipped from the vendors 2 to 3 days from confirmation. Please allow more time for customizations and commissioned pieces.
The multiple booking / orders / shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
The Buyer must inform him/herself about the procedures and delivery schedules implemented by the various delivery services providers.
Obligations regarding the delivery of the order, meaning respecting the given schedules, the quality of the packaging for the artwork, as well as the conformity of the later are the sole responsibility of the Buyer, Engulf Art shall in no case be held liable for failure to comply by the Buyer, who is entitled to lodge a complaint against the delivery service provider.
The Buyer must, as soon as he receives the order, check the condition of the artwork, and mention any reservation immediately and in writing, at the latest within 48 hours, to Engulf Art, who will transfer to the Seller.
Method of Payment
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit / debit card in AED Only through extremely secured and reliable Telr payment gateway.
Modifications to services and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Each Artist or Vendor is responsible for the delivery of their artwork to the buyer
- Shipping options will vary depending on buyers and vendors location and the shipping options available in their city
- According to their location, buyers can decide if they want their orders shipped to their door by courier service or to their local post office by standard post. You may be required to pick up your artwork from your local post office.
- Your Vendor should be providing you with the shipping details and parcel tracking number if one exists. Once you receive the shipping information, you would be able to track your parcel through the shipping company used by the vendor.
- Please note, once the parcel has arrived at your location/post office, you will receive either an sms or a phone call to notify you about the arrival. Please check your sms inbox on your phone and missed calls for information on your parcel.
- We deliver our Products to all Countries and mainly UAE. Shipping will be done by a third-party courier.
Delivery within UAE cities shall be in 1 – 2 working days and from 4 to 10 working Days to Other Countries.
- UAE Delivery Fees and Delivery Fees outside UAE will be mentioned on the checkout page depending on the country, location, and weight/dimensions of artwork/item. Avoid any delivery delay by providing your full address along with your contact details.